This band is every bit as good as you’d expect them to be.
Billy Sheehan and Richie Kotzen were in Mr. Big together and Sheehan and Mike Portnoy were just in a band together with Tony MacAlpine and Derek Sherinian, so the hype around them forming is and the notion of it being so “incredible” these 3 got together is kind of ridiculous. Anyhow, their album is great and they played in very well. Billy’s bass playing, Portnoy’s drumming and Richie’s great combo of singing and guitar playing (minus a guitar pick) is an excellent band for playing some straight up rock-n-roll. It was very easy to just sit back and enjoy the show. And it definitely went by way too fast. Awesome band and cool dudes. One of the best albums and tours this year.
- THE WINERY DOGS THE CANYON CLUB 10/3/2013
- TWD Canyon with friends 10/3/2013
- Beginning of THE WINERY DOGS (RICHIE KOTZEN, BILLY SHEEHAN and MIKE PORTNOY) The Canyon Club 10/3/2013
- End of THE WINERY DOGS (RICHIE KOTZEN, BILLY SHEEHAN and MIKE PORTNOY) The Canyon Club 10/3/2013
- POST THE WINERY DOGS (RICHIE KOTZEN, BILLY SHEEHAN and MIKE PORTNOY) The Canyon Club 10/3/2013